Dr Abduljabbar, is a Saudi citizen, who finished his orthopedic surgery residency and sports medicine and spine fellowship at McGill University in Canada. He then joined King Abdulaziz University as an assistant professor of orthopedic surgery in 2017. Then he obtained Master of Management from McGill university in 2018. He has earned many awards including a Merit Award from Saudi Cultural Bureau for outstanding academic performance during his post-graduate training at McGill University. He also was awarded the “Julie prize” and “Teacher of the year award” from the department of orthopedic surgery at McGill for his
exceptional patient care and outstanding academic performance.
Dr. Abduljabbar has published 37 articles in peer review journals and wrote two book chapters during his postgraduate training. In addition to his clinical and academic passion, he believes in improving health care quality focusing mainly on patients’ experience.
Clinical and Professional Focus
• Orthopedic sports medicine and arthroscopy
• Spine and scoliosis surgery
• Health leadership & quality management
• King Abdulaziz University, MBBS.
• McGill University, MMgt
Post Graduate Training
• McGill University Orthopedic Residency Program, Montreal, Qc, Canada
• Orthopedic Sports Medicine Fellowship, McGill University, Montreal, Qc, Canada
• Scoliosis and Spine Fellowship, McGill University, Montreal, Qc, Canada